Join the Shark Conservation School Network (SCSN)
In response to shark conservation initiatives from several schools, the Protect The Sharks Foundation has setup a “Shark Conservation School Network”.
- to offer an international network for schools and universities, interested in supporting and organizing shark conservation activities and events
- to support each other, organizing shark conservation activities and events
- to share and publish the results of shark conservation activities and events on the internet (see SCSN)
- to provide a network where schools, teachers and students from all-over-the-world can contact each other to collect information, exchange ideas or discuss viewpoints, concerning sharks and shark conservation issues
WHO CAN JOIN THE “SHARK CONSERVATION SCHOOL NETWORK”?
- Schools and Universities from all-over the world can participate the Shark Conservation School Network (SCSN) by submitting an SCSN application form (see below)
- Each school will have a contact person who manages the schools ‘contact’ email address
- Schools apply for one or more of the following age categories:
6-8 years old
9-11 years old
12-14 years old
15+ years old
PROJECTS & EVENTS
- Projects & Events must be focused on one or more of the above mentioned age categories
- Projects & Events will be organized by the SCSN participants themselves and be offered to the PTSF and/or other SCSN participants for publication/collaboration/participation
- Results of Projects & Events (drawings, photos, films, files) can be offered/exchanged to/with the PTSF and/or other SCSN participants for publication/exhibition/education etc
- PTSF can also offer/organize Projects & Events to the SCSN participants
- PTSF provides this platform to publish Projects, Events & their results on the internet.
- PTSF provides a non-public platform for all SCSN participants to contact each other and to prepare Projects & Events.
- PTSF will support the SCSN Members with information and, if possible, materials.
SCSN APPLICATION FORM